McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people from Senior Management to onsite staff. Great care and attention goes into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos. We have a number of exciting projects due to start in the coming months and we are seeking ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic Plumbers to join our team and assist us in ensuring we fulfil our promise to plan, communicate and deliver projects of highest standard with an emphasis on safety, sustainability and quality.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Level: Reporting to Mechanical Supervisor
- Qualified Plumber
- 4-5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Commercial and industrial experience is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in making own decisions on site
- Capable of supervising other plumbers and apprentices
- Current safe pass and manual handling certificates
- Own Hand tools
- Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team