McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people from Senior Management to onsite staff. Great care and attention goes into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos. We have a number of exciting projects due to start in the coming months and we are seeking ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic Electricians to join our team and assist us in ensuring we fulfil our promise to plan, communicate and deliver projects of highest standard with an emphasis on safety, sustainability and quality.
All applicants must be able to provide a list of previous projects they worked on. Experience in MCC, BMS & Mechanical wiring systems, protective services, Lighting including emergency lighting testing, installation & controls, PAT testing, Sub mains & Distribution systems, General services all required. Experience in complete electrical installation testing required.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Level: Reporting to Electrical Site Supervisor
- Qualified Electrician
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Must have experience across Commercial, Healthcare & Industrial installations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fault finding ability
- Competent in making own decisions on site
- Current safe pass and manual handling certificates
- Own Hand tools
- QC testing registered & MEWP ticket an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team