Electrical Site Supervisor
Electrical Site Supervisor
McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people from Senior Management to onsite staff. Great care and attention goes into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos. We have a number of exciting projects due to start in the coming months and we are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the role of Electrical Site Supervisor and assist us in ensuring we fulfil our promise to plan, communicate and deliver projects of highest standard with an emphasis on safety, sustainability and quality.
- The role will involve acting as a site supervisor on both multiple small projects or a single large project as required
- Reporting to: Electrical Operations Manager
- Mentoring and further training will be provided for the right candidate. Excellent opportunity to progress within the Company
The supervisor will be responsible for leading their project teams to deliver all projects as per client specification, to the highest quality, on time and in a safe and efficient manner.
- Salary : DOE
- Van will be provided
- Qualified Electrician, or previous experience in a site supervisor/contracts management role
- BMS & controls experience
- Proven Technical ability
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills including use of Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
- AutoCAD experience an advantage
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team-based environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing both large & small projects
- Responsible for leading and organising all electrical staff and sub-contractors on site
- Responsible for ensuring safe systems of work and liaising with Health and Safety manager in this regard
- Responsible for controlling all paperwork on site – permits, log in books, RAMS, equipment inspections etc.
- Ensuring drawing registers are kept up to date
- Ensure quality control is adhered to throughout & stringently enforced
- Tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress
- Weekly reports to Senior Contracts Manager/Division Director
- Capturing & reporting on site discussed & agreed variations
- Responsible for Final Testing, Fault Finding, Snagging & Emergency Lighting Testing
- Ensure project milestones, programmes and targets are met
- Informing all parties of possible delays
- Will be required to work on tools as required
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Planning out and procurement of materials
- Attend weekly site meetings with design team/client
- Organisation of sub-contractors
- Responsible for approving weekly staff timesheets
- Complete smaller projects under own initiative with assistance from apprentice/electricians
- Assist with pricing & site surveys
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality projects
- Cost consciousness for all projects
- Other ad hoc duties as required