Senior M&E Services Co-ordinator
Senior M&E Services Co-ordinator
McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education. Through discipline, experience, expertise and quality specialists, we work with our clients, design and project teams to create, restore and develop new space in fine detail.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people from Senior Management to onsite staff. Great care and attention goes into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos.
We are seeking an ambitious, self motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Senior M&E Service Co-Ordinator on an exciting and prestigious multi million project to start Q2 2022 in the Dublin region.
- The role will involve acting as a site based M&E Co-Ordinator representing main contractor and responsible for the supervision, programming and management of M&E Sub contractors.
- Reporting to: Project Director and M&E Services Director
- Mentoring and further training will be provided for the right candidate. Excellent opportunity to progress within the Company.
Level: Reporting to Project Director / M&E Services Director
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Leading of meetings with sub-contractors and reporting to main design & contract team
- Ensure MEP Sub Contractor Health & Safety adherence and performance through weekly meetings
- Manage the production of ME coordinated drawings
- Manage the production/approval of technical submittals/samples from the MEP subcontractors in line with the programme and specification requirements
- Manage the flow of information between MEP Subcontractors and the project team
- Coordinate with utilities companies to ensure programme compliance
- Coordinate the testing, commissioning, BCAR and handover process with relevant specialists and sub-contractors.
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest standards
- Develop programme and ensure it is kept up to date, meeting programme deliverables key
- Ensuring drawing registers are kept up to date
- Ensure quality control is adhered to throughout & stringently enforced
- Tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress
- Capturing & reporting on site discussed & agreed variations
- Ensure project milestones, programmes and targets are met
- Informing all parties of possible delays
- Planning out and procurement of materials
- Third level qualification in Building Services Degree or Building Services Related Diploma. Qualified Trade (M or E) with relevant experience will be considered
- Experience in projects €5M+
- 5 plus years in a similar role
- Proven Technical ability and interpretation of clients design requirements
- Proven track record of seeing projects through to completion
- Understanding of Intelligent building Integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- IT skills including use of Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
- AutoCAD experience an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team-based environment