Technical Services Manager
Technical Services Manager
McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing, and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education. Through discipline, experience, expertise and quality specialists, we work with our clients, design, and project teams to create, restore, and develop new space in fine detail.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people. Great care and attention go into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos
What’s the Opportunity?
We currently have an opening for a Technical Services Manager to join our successful and growing business. You will report to the site Manager and manage all aspects of a residence service contract across a large active campus. The purpose of this role is to manage the maintenance team, third-party contractors and liaise with client management representatives daily.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all buildings, services and equipment under his/her control are effectively maintained in accordance with service contract and KPI’s.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for advising on all technical aspects of maintenance, ensuring that all services provided meet Customer and legal requirements.
- Working with maintenance team to drive continuous improvement with specific focus on Quality of service.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and team.
- Ensure client quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure all non-conformances are addressed.
- Carry out Audits and Inspections and ensure any issues are dealt with.
- Compile reports for Management.
- Maintain a proactive approach to planned and reactive maintenance and execution, ensuring work is completed on time and within required targets.
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, and internal stakeholders to ensure effective communication and successful service delivery.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Trade qualification in Mechanical or Electrical and at least four years’ experience in the construction, maintenance, and hard facilities management of buildings or in the installation or maintenance of the mechanical, electrical, and heating services of such buildings.
- Working knowledge of facilities maintenance requirements.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Customer focused - delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering high-quality results.
- Report writing skills - have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation.
- Flexibility with working hours to manage peak seasonal times.
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, effective communication, capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized.
- Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail. The ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner.
- Fully PC literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Project, and Business Management platforms.
- The role requires an individual with a customer focus, proactive attitude, and technical strengths, combined with an ability to communicate effectively under constant pressure with a multitude of stakeholders.
- Experience in Asset care and reliability would be beneficial, as would commercial awareness and financial management.
- Hold a current valid driving license.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate an innovative approach to Facilities management and seize the opportunity to improve on service delivery and innovation.
Benefits of joining us in this Role:
- McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people and you will be joining a professional, warm, welcoming and enthusiastic team.
- Pension Scheme.
- Income Protection and Death in Service scheme.
- Membership of Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career and progress within the Group.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Depending on Experience – Ranging from €48,000 – €56,000
Between 7 to 14 technicians (qualified technicians and apprentices)
South Dublin, Dublin 4
McKeon Group Core Values