Junior Quantity Surveyor
Junior Quantity Surveyor
McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients.
The 360Works team provides fast response fit out, alterations, refurbishments, and facility maintenance services for new and existing clients. We incorporate the skillsets of all McKeon Group, enabling the provision of a turnkey client support contractor for building and building services fit out and maintenance.
We provide end-to-end project services, often in challenging environments, to allow our clients to continue without interruption. 360Works delivers full-time on-site facilities services, alterations, refurbishments, fit out, installation and building fabric maintenance services to both public and private clients in commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharma (GxP), industrial, production (GxP), retail and education sectors.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people. Great care and attention go into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos.
What’s the Opportunity?
We are seeking a Junior Quantity Survey to join the 360Works Team. The successful candidate will work closely with and report to the Senior QS in the division. This role would suit a recently qualified graduate. Mentoring will be provided, and there will be an opportunity to progress within the Company.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assistance with drawing up quantities
- Assistance with Project Management duties
- Processing tender packages
- Ensuring all information collated for T&M jobs, ready for Invoicing
- Job Set up Administrative duties
- Processing Client PO’s
- Issuing subcontractor PO’s
- Developing Scope of Works
- Correspondence with clients/clients’ representatives
- Prepare weekly reports on job progress
- Ensuring that Purchase orders for materials, labour, and sub-contractors are placed as agreed for upcoming projects
- All quantity surveying duties, including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Benefits of joining us in the Junior QS Role
- McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people, and you will be joining a professional, warm, welcoming and enthusiastic team
- Hybrid Working Options
- Great location - beat the commute to Dublin
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection and Death in Service Scheme
- Membership of the Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career and progress within the Group
- Training and mentoring will be provided
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- BSC. in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Ideally suited to a recently qualified graduate
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and pricing programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Should have the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking
DOE Starting from €33,000 per annum