McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across various sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education. Through discipline, experience, expertise and quality specialists, we work with our clients, design and project teams to create, restore and develop new space in fine detail.
McKeon Group prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people. Great care and attention go into recruitment to obtain the highest quality and experience and to ensure that all personnel fit and add to the Group’s ethos. We have a number of exciting projects due to start in the coming months. We seek Site Managers to join our team and assist us in fulfilling our promise to plan, communicate and deliver projects of the highest standard, emphasising safety, sustainability and quality.
Reporting to Project Manager / Construction Director
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects from first day on site through to completion
- Help develop, plan and implement the programme
- Responsibility for identifying manpower requirements
- Responsibility for management of sub-contractors and direct employees on site
- Consult and liaise with subcontractors re programme
- Responsibility for ensuring all resources are available on site when required
- Responsible for controlling Variations in consultation with QS
- Ensure compliance with Building Regs, Fire Regs etc
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met on site
- Responsible for ensuring Finishing is carried out to a very high standard
- Responsibility for Site H & S in consultation with H&S Manager
- Attendance at and reporting at site meetings
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and McKeon management.
- Any other duties relating to efficient management of the project.
- Third Level Degree in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management preferable but not essential
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Site Management role with a Main Contractor
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and sub-contractors
- Should have the ability to work well in a team based environment
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable and quick thinking
McKeon Group Core Values